Labels

Friday, October 17, 2008

A VAGABOND'S TALE!!!

when I saw u smile,
I saw in you a child,
I felt an urge to kiss you,
with no intentions wild;

But alas! your radiant eyes,
might drive me into vice,
I am an innocent dreamer,
or a sinner in disguise?

I took a turn to go back,
my mind had lost the right track,
Then something pulled me close to you,
what was it I never knew,

So, choiceless I must kiss you,
I said, so, to myself,
I had to do it anyway,
even if it brought me death

Then...............................................
The moment threw me miles away,
Oh!! your nauseating BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORAL OF THE STORY- "not brushing ur teeth, can save you from VAGABONDS"
use COLGATE, smile '24x7'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

conclusion of the reader is dat u should write likewise more n more incredible songs , poems or stories, as u r having d character of ingenuity,fancy n all

Unknown said...

he he he very cute